MHA 1983 s120B
Any cases with a hyperlink to this legislation will automatically be added here. There may be other relevant cases without a hyperlink, so please check the mental health case law page.
[The chapter/paragraph numbers which appear below (if any) refer to the 2008 versions of the Code of Practice and Reference Guide.]
120B.—(1) The regulatory authority may direct a person mentioned in subsection (2) to publish a statement as to the action the person proposes to take as a result of a review or investigation under section 120(1).
(2) The persons are—
- (a) the managers of a hospital within the meaning of Part 2 of this Act;
- (b) a local social services authority;
- (c) persons of any other description prescribed in regulations.
(3) Regulations may make further provision about the content and publication of statements under this section.
(4) “Regulations” means regulations made—
- (a) by the Secretary of State, in relation to England;
- (b) by the Welsh Ministers, in relation to Wales.]