Not many cases (259 of them) have been added to the database so far. To see the full list of cases (2085) go to the Mental health case law page.
The relevant pages (and summaries) are displayed at the bottom of this page.
Choose a table:
- Cases (259)
- Contact (248)
- Events (357)
- Jobs (61)
- Legislation (125)
- News (476)
- Resources (324)
- All pages (8783)
Use the filters below to narrow your results.
Showing below up to 23 results in range #1 to #23.
- Gilchrist v Greater Manchester Police (2019) EWHC 1233 (QB)
- Griffiths v Chief Constable of Suffolk Police, and Norfolk and Suffolk NHSFT (2018) EWHC 2538 (QB)
- MacDonald v Burton (2020) EWHC 906 (QB)
- McCann v State Hospitals Board for Scotland (2014) CSIH 71
- McCann v State Hospitals Board for Scotland (2017) UKSC 31
- Re A (A Patient, now deceased) (No 4) (2018) EWCOP 17
- Re C (Female Genital Mutilation and Forced Marriage: Fact Finding) (2019) EWHC 3449 (Fam)
- Re C (Lay Advocates) (2019) EWHC 3738 (Fam)
- Re CM (Judicial Review) (2013) CSOH 143
- Re W (2020) UKUT 155 (AAC)
- RR v SSWP (2019) UKSC 52