September 2014 chronology
See September 2014 update for a thematic summary of these changes.
- 25/09/14 (1): Upper Tribunal decision. HK v Llanarth Court Hospital  UKUT 410 (AAC),  MHLO 95 — (1) Guidance for tribunals on writing reasons. (2) First-tier Tribunal decision set aside for inadequate reasons.§
- 14/09/14 (1): CPD scheme. The CPD questionnaire for August 2014 is now available. Obtain 12 accredited CPD points online for £60. See CPD scheme
- 13/09/14 (1): CPD scheme. The CPD questionnaire for July 2014 is now available. Obtain 12 accredited CPD points online for £60. See CPD scheme
- 12/09/14 (1): List of firms awarded mental health Legal Aid contracts. Legal Aid Agency, 'Online publication of tender outcomes' (11/9/14) and Legal Aid Agency, 'Mental Health Services from August 2014: Tender Outcome Guidance: Contracted providers by 01/08/2014' (dated August 2014). A list of community care firms is also available. See Legal Aid
- 09/09/14 (1): Deputyship case. Re DG: David v Peter  EWCOP 31,  MHLO 94 — Contested application for the appointment of a deputy for property and affairs.§
- 08/09/14 (1): Job advert. Abbotstone Law based in Dulwich, South London are seeking consultant mental health panel members in the South & South East, the South West, and Midlands & East. For full details see Job adverts